We support health professionals working in the prostate cancer field and are developing a range of fellowship and training opportunities at our Prostate Cancer Centre in Melbourne. If you would like to receive updates on new training opportunities as they become available please subscribe to our newsletter.
-Applications Now Closed-
Urological, Prostate Cancer & Men’s Health Nursing Fellowship
Australian Prostate Cancer Research has recognised the need to support nursing professional development in this important area of urology, prostate cancer and associated men’s health and is now delighted to be able to offer a 6 month, fully funded Urological, Prostate Cancer & Men’s Health Nursing Fellowship.
This Urological, Prostate Cancer & Men’s Health Nursing Fellowship will:
- Offer opportunities for the development of urological, prostate cancer & men’s health nursing expertise in a clinically diverse outpatient setting
- Assist further development of urological and men’s health expertise of existing Prostate cancer specialist nurses
- Provide urological, prostate cancer & men’s health nursing clinical development for nurses I interested in careers in this pathway
- Offer nursing and clinical research opportunities
- Provide supervised learning & professional development opportunities for the nursing fellow in a multi-disciplinary setting including urology, medical & radiation oncology, psychology, exercise physiology and existing urology & prostate cancer specialist nurses
Enquiries can be directed to: